Credit to Cash with Fluent French
Porto, Portugal, Portugal
Our client is a German company, producer and supplier of industrial and medical gases, providing advanced gas technologies both for industries and the care area.
PURPOSE / KEY TASKS
- Maintain existing databases with appropriate information and create required reports ;
- Archive format and circulate credit documents and information timely and accurately;
- Verify customer credit information, request external ratings and calculate correct credit limit. Decide on approval levels for expected order volumes;
- Interact appropriately with external and internal stakeholders: Investigate, thoroughly, validate, findings adequately, provide information, data, proposed solutions, timeframes and confirmations;
- Participate to performance management with required data, information and actions.
- Manage and Process Collections - Execute Dunning;
- Manage and Process Collections - Chase Payment Internally;
- Authorize and Manage Credit limits;
- Analyze and Approve credit limit for new customer;
- Review credit limit for existing customer.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Native level of French and good level of English;
- Educational attainment level of 12th grade or degree in accountancy, management, economics or other;
- Previous experience of 2/3 years in finance, billing, accounting, claims or similar areas (preferential);
- Experience in supporting accounting closures, particularly in Cash Allocations, reconciliations of accounts and reporting (preferential);
- Excellent knowledge of Excel;
- Knowledge of SAP (preferential);
- Excellent oral and written communication;
- High level of organization and individual adaptation;
- Pro-activity, determination, easiness of interpersonal relationships, resilience and self motivation.
- Contract with the company
- Competitive salary
- Possibilities for professional growth within the company
- Opportunity to join an expanding company.
(+351) 21 145 01 53