Italian Team Manager
Our client is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Manage multiple Partner Service clusters’ activities, identifying patterns and adjusting strategy and resource allocation according to workload variation or service KPI trends;
- Implement best practices across multiple Partner Service Clusters to ensure KPIs and SLAs are achieved;
- Implement service improvement strategies and find innovative solutions to ensure partners are able to deliver high standard service levels to the Farfetch customer;
- Identify trends and key areas of improvement in order to suggest and implement tailored policies and procedures;
- Assess team members’ performance and profiles, making sound decisions on resource allocation regarding strategic partnerships;
- Liaise with Partner Success team, following up on highlighted trends and monitoring results of action plans;
- Collaborate with Partner Success team in the discussion and definition of tactical actions to improve partner performance;
- Participate in partner segmentation discussions contributing the service standpoint;
- Provide partner feedback report on a weekly basis;
- Work closely with peers across offices to ensure the consistency of service provided and levels of productivity;
- Act as liaison and point of contact for other departments to ensure a partner focused approach to business initiatives;
- Liaise with internal departments and stakeholders to ensure a truly consistent customer centric approach to our service deliverables.
Lead a multicultural service team:
- Provide leadership for the team by inspiring them with the department’s vision, setting clear objectives, and motivating them to deliver the best level of service;
- Identify training needs within the team and liaise with the training specialist to develop training programs that address them;
- Work with Analysts to manage staffing plans to ensure capacity is met;
- Ensure that the Partner Services team is reliable, accountable and available;
- Guarantee alignment amongst the clusters and visibility within the clusters;
- Participate in Partner Service's team development, working closely with the relevant stakeholders, hiring and mentoring the new joiners and nurturing the required mindset to accomplish the company's service vision..
- A leader and an experienced manager preferably on B2B environment;
- An excellent communication and with people skills;
- Experienced with e-commerce and with knowledge and good understanding of luxury fashion and brands;
- An individual with strong commercial acumen with the ability to pivot quickly according to business needs and to manage change with confidence;
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to manage and organize a team from a performance as well as a development perspective;
- Able to make sound business decisions with a strong sense of urgency;
- Able to work across all levels within an organization with a collaborative approach;
- Passionate for providing exceptional service to both internal and external customers;
- Able to present high motivational skills;
- An individual with developed analytical, planning and organizational skills;
- Highly skilled in problem-solving and with commercial sense;
Seasoned in service environment;
- Flexible in schedule when necessary;
- Fluent in English (C level). Any other language will be a plus.
- We offer salary conditions according to the professional experience;
- Continuing formation and the possibility of professional progression;
- Integration into a stable project
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.