You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Payroll Specialist with Excellent Level of Spanish
Our client is a German company, producer and supplier of industrial and medical gases, providing advanced gas technologies both for industries and the care area.
As a Payroll Specialist your responsibility will be to:
- Perform daily payroll department operations
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Understand and apply proper taxation of employer paid benefits
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance as well as tracking and communicating to employees
- Execute time and attendance processing and interface with payroll
- Perform compliances for unclaimed property payroll checks
- Reconciliation of outstanding checks
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary
- Develop ad hoc financial, operational and HR reporting as needed
- Enter and maintain time clock and enter missed punched forms
- Produce legal reports, HR reports according to defined KPI.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Educational attainment level of university degree in human resources
- Native level of Spanish and fluent level of English (mandatory)
- Previous experience of 1 or more years in payroll
- Excel advanced
- Knowledge of Labor Legislation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High level of organization and individual adaptation
- Analytical skills.
- Contract with the company
- Competitive salary
- Possibilities for professional growth within the company
- Opportunity to join an expanding company.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 256)