Payroll Specialist with Excellent Level of Spanish
Our client is a German company, producer and supplier of industrial and medical gases, providing advanced gas technologies both for industries and the care area.
As a Payroll Specialist your responsibility will be to:
- Perform daily payroll department operations
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Understand and apply proper taxation of employer paid benefits
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance as well as tracking and communicating to employees
- Execute time and attendance processing and interface with payroll
- Perform compliances for unclaimed property payroll checks
- Reconciliation of outstanding checks
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary
- Develop ad hoc financial, operational and HR reporting as needed
- Enter and maintain time clock and enter missed punched forms
- Produce legal reports, HR reports according to defined KPI.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Educational attainment level of university degree in human resources
- Native level of Spanish and fluent level of English (mandatory)
- Previous experience of 1 or more years in payroll
- Excel advanced
- Knowledge of Labor Legislation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High level of organization and individual adaptation
- Analytical skills.
- Contract with the company
- Competitive salary
- Possibilities for professional growth within the company
- Opportunity to join an expanding company.
(+351) 21 145 01 53 (Ext. 201)