Product Catalogue Specialist with Excellent level of Spanish and Fluent level of English
Our client is a german company, producer and supplier of industrial and medical gases, providing advanced gas technologies both for industries and the care area.
As a Product Catalogue Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Manage, develop and maintain the online catalogue product datasheets for your Country/Region to optimize revenues;
- Act as the main point of contact for customer catalogue product datasheets issues;
- Manage and improve product content and provide ongoing site/database maintenance;
- Manage and improve marketing/product information content;
- Manage and track progress of product introductions and deletions;
- Execute updates and changes (to be) made in product portfolio for eChannel and Product Datasheets in the respective systems;
- Collect, analyze and advice on inconsistencies in product portfolio in the different systems/files for Product datasheets vs eChannel Product catalogue vs source systems such as SAP;
- Analyze advice on tail-cutting product portfolio’s in RES, at least once every year per country and bring to Product Review in alignment with Product Manager;
- Manage and improve online catalogue, product datasheet, customer eChannel data and NPI/deletion related processes and databases;
- Key-user for eChannel and CPO process database;
- Build maintain strong proactive working relationships with key business areas and stakeholders to ensure the optimum product portfolio is maintained;
- Utilize the test environments to identify, raise and clear detailed tickets accordingly;
- Manage the incidents raised in the Live Production Environment and resolve accordingly;
- Liaise with stakeholders to capture internal and external feedback;
- Support role out of future (online) functionality;
- Communicate updates to internal stakeholders;
- Interact with global and regional teams to drive performance and improve the web shop based on an aligned strategy continuously;
- Run eChannel and product management related reports;
- Prioritize actions to be conducted.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Excellent level of Spanish;
- Fluent level of English;
- University level degree or similar.
- Knowledge in Content Management Systems or other Webshop software for more than two years;
- Strong B2B ecommerce experience;
- Managing digital product content;
- Proven track record of exceeding goals and reporting on performance;
- Business Key-user CPO database (documents process);
- Business Key-user (product catalogue) eChannel (documents and processes);
- Business Key-user product datasheet database (documents and processes);
- Good understanding of Product specifications, e.g. purities, impurities, cylinder content per gas, pressure vs kg, calculate from m3 to kg etc.
- Good knowledge of Office (Excel, Powerpoint), SAP, BW, GSR;
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics;
- Basic image editing skills;
- Good HTML/CSS skills.
- Highly communicative and enjoys navigating a diverse organization;
- Self-motivated, highly flexible and takes initiative to get things done.
-Contract with the company;
-Possibilities for professional growth within the company;
-Opportunity to join an expanding company.
(+351) 21 145 01 53 (Ext. 203)