Procurement Associate with a native level of Portuguese
Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
Our client is an international Pharmaceutical company that is in rapid expansion.
As a Procurement Associate, you will join the Source to Pay department. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Complying with procurement standards, policies and procedures.
- Timely and accurate processing of general Source2Pay transactions according to process documentation.
- Processing of standard procurement transactions and clarification of operational issues.
- Acting as a first point of contact for all requisitioning, purchasing and payment inquiries.
- Creating and maintaining system parameters to ensure visibility of content based on system.
- Creating and maintaining master data to ensure a lean procure to pay flow.
- Facilitating information gathering process with category sourcing, category management and respective supplier.
- Performing ICS controls according to process design.
- Communication and collaboration with Purchasing, Sourcing and Content Management and Requisitoners.
- Navigating demand owners and Requisitioners through procurement system functionalities.
- Providing system support Trainings to users and procurement professionals via phone, mail or online.
- Administer Authorize users to operate in procurement system landscape.
- Building and maintaining a procurement knowledge portal.
- Contributing to process improvements, collaborationg with internal and external stakeholders for further standardizations in the Procurement area.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience, and skills:
- Studies in Business Administration/Economics or demonstrated experience in Procurement of a minimum of 1 year.
- Native level of Portuguese (from Portugal) and excellent English communication skills (Written/Spoken).
- Experience working in a procurement department, or related to procurement or as Accounts Payable
- Procurement process understanding.
- Problem solving / Issue resolution.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills .
- Ability to work under pressure with high flexibility in changing environments.
- Solid analytical and PC skills are required (Advanced MS Office Excel user). SAP would be a big plus.
- Stable position with flexible hours.
- Opportunity for growth within the company.
- Possibilities to learn from different disciplines and areas.
- Dynamic, international and fun work environment.
- Social benefits
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 230)