Accounts Payable with a Native Level of Italian and an High Level of English
Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
Our client is an international Pharmaceutical company that is in rapid expansion.
As an Accounts Payable, you will join the Finance department.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Quality controls to ensure the correct and the payment on time of vendor invoices.
- Maintenance of vendor accounts and open items (Goods Received - Invoices Received).
- Booking and codification of special vendor invoices.
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholder for further standardizations in the Accounts Payables area.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Studies in Business Administration/Economics or demonstrated experience in Accounting of
a minimum of 2 years.
-Native level of Italian and an advanced level in English.
- 2 years of experience in Accounting.
- Solid analytical and PC skills, advanced MS Office.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize, analytical skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure with high flexibility in changing environments.
- 7 month temporary contract with possibilities of permanent contract.
- Full time position (08h-17h, with 1h flexibility).
- Company Buffet (1,7€ / day) and other social benefits.
- Dynamic and international environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 411)