You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Customer Service Executive with Brazilian Portuguese & English
Our company is an international start-up in the gaming industry based near Barcelona.
As a Customer Service Executive, your main responsibilities will be:
- Providing top of the bill customer support to our highly demanding customer base.
- Taking action on daily issues in systems, sites, hardware, procedures, campaigns, and products and escalating appropriately.
- Interacting with, providing feedback to, and nurturing a high quality relationship with not only the end customer, but also your colleagues by embracing and supporting the company culture and team spirit.
- Engaging in a close and pro-active collaboration with the other operational teams, such as Fraud Risk, Responsible Gaming, PSP, Marketing, and CRM in order to remain aware of our product offering.
- Providing input for and implementing improvements to our Customer Care operations, policies and procedures.
- Assisting your direct manager with various tasks and projects for customer support and responsible gaming, including processing customer pay-outs, verification and any issues.
- Consistently meeting your quality and quantity KPIs.
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of company campaigns, promotions, and product offering, including specific functions.
- You will have opportunities to learn and grow within a rapidly developing company.
- A dynamic organisation reflected in the balance of hands-on operations and strategic development to support fast growth and high quality standards.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Excellent Brazilian Portuguese English.
- Strong background in building up and expanding strong and significant Customer Care operations.
- Thorough understanding of industry standards, state-of the-art Customer Care technologies and available tools to help establish top notch and scalable operations.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in developing and managing Customer Support operations in an online environment, preferably gaming
- Knowledge of the South American online gaming market, products and customers is a plus.
- Passion, innovation and a can-do attitude
- Excellent organisation skills and experience with planning and delivering team schedules in a multi-geographical set-up.
- Highly motivated with the ability to manage and direct self to consistently meet challenging targets within a fast-moving industry and a dynamic organisation.
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal and people management skills.
- Dynamic and international work environment.
- Career progression.
- Possibility to work in an international and dynamic start-up in one of the most beautiful seaside towns near Barcelona.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 212)