You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Sales Development Representative with Native Level of English
Our client is a leader filter manufacturer company from america with global presence.
This role is focused on handling and maximizing aftermarket calls with customers to pro-actively develop the customer base, to understand customer needs and to utilize that knowledge to secure business for IAF.
The position requires skills in contacting many kinds of customers in a professional and considerate manner hence developing valuable customer relationships designed to increase profitable sales within the assigned regions and in mapping the customer profile in CRM database.
Key interaction of this job is also vital to be successful: as Sales development representative, you will be touching the same customers as the equipment area sales engineers and the AFM area sales engineers. Through strong relation skills with all these peer groups within the matrix, the general requirement is to make strong relations with all groups so that everybody understands all of your efforts are helping all of us achieving more sales with the IAF customer base.
Next to the internal interaction, off course strong relation skills combined with commercial affinity will help with good customer contact.
- Promote the sales of replacement filters, parts and other catalog products in assigned territory via phone.
- Focus on designated accounts to achieve sales goals and overall customer contact.
- Maintains relationships and favorable contacts with current and potential accounts.
- Resolves customer issues/problems, researches and makes recommendations for potential product enhancements or modifications to increase sales.
- Independently plan and schedule sales calls to maximize personal and territory sales impact in an effort to grow their business.
- Keep informed of market trends, customer preferences and competitor activity, sharing information with other personnel for better strategic placement in the marketplace.
- Make written and oral presentation to customers and industry groups.
- May travel to customer locations occasionally.
- This job really exists in selling via phone in a designated area as per a well defined sales process and CRM usage.
- The input will come from the Sales Development manager and the goal is to push sales in a pro-active way as much as possible.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent through experience.
- Native Level of English
- The profile needs to be a commercial extravert person that is driven by sales.
- Ability to contact customers in a pro-active way
- Having good technical skillset to understand our products for a first level of immediate customer responses will be required.
- Telephone contact skills are an asset for this job
- Being very swift and fast with CRM and other PC skills to allow quick customer “on the spot” support
- Stable position
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Continuos training
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 210)