Receptionist with Dutch, French and English
Our client provides businesses integrated software solutions with a complete range of software and hardware.
- Invoice customers and follow up on overdue and incorrect payments.
- Book bank account statements.
- Book purchase invoices.
- Check account statements of suppliers.
- Verify delivery notes and worksheets to invoice.
- Create and update service contracts.
- Process employee expense notes.
- Prepare and update different reports in Excel.
- General clerical duties including printing, mailing and filing documents.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in English and Spanish.
- Good level of Dutch and French.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Outlook and Word in particular).
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail, even under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Good numerical skills.
- Responsible, professional and able to maintain discretion and strict confidentiality.
- Eager to learn.
- Proactive and flexible.
- Graduate or Bachelor’s degree in administration, economics, accounting or any similar career is desirable, but not essential.
- Previous administrative experience in a business/office environment and familiarity with basic accounting principles is a plus.
- Stable position
- Medical insurance
- Great environment
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 232)