You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Store Manager with High Level of English - Serravalle Outlet
International Fashion Brand.
As a Store Manager, you will be working in the store and reporting to the Sales Manager. Your objective will be to manage a team and sales processes. You will be responsible for managing the point of sale from the perspective of sales, product, invoicing and management in order to meet the sales targets, quality, stock optimization and brand image, as well as to ensure the implementation of the procedures and guidelines established by headquarters
Your main responsibilities:
- Product Management based on sales targets: Ensure sales goals are met weekly be identifying ways to drive sales generation. Loss prevention.
- Customer Service: Recognizing, anticipating and satisfying customers’ needs through providing excellent customer service. Supervising cash purchases, exchanges and returns. Managing returns, orders and alterations.
- Team Management: Detecting staff requirements. Interviewing selected top talent, hiring and conducting on-boarding processes for new hires. Developing staff using various techniques, providing employees with selling goals, etc. Motivating the team. Organizing and planning weekly work schedules. Organizing holidays and days off.
- Store Management: Opening and closing the store. Controlling the maintenance and cleanliness of the store floor and storage rooms.
- POS Management: Implementation and monitoring process of exchanges, returns and cash impact. Supervision of collection. Monitoring and analyzing KPI's in order to maximize business performance. Designing action plans to ensure the full potential success of the stores objectives
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
-Bachelor degree or technical education diploma
- At least 2 years as a Store Manager in fashion Retail Store (management of a team)
-Team management experience
User level of Microsoft Office
Excellent customer service skills
Excellent interpersonal skills
Ability to make common sense decisions
Ability to work in fast paced
Comfortable with analyzing data
We are offering:
-The opportunity to form part of a dynamic, energetic and highly motivated team.
-Possibilities of growth within this international well-known fashion company.
-Attractive discounts on clothes.
-Training abroad and online.
(+34) 93 231 00 00
(+34) 93 231 00 00
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.