Spanish Inside Sales - Google Ads
Sales & Marketing
23.000 - 30.000 €
Our client is one of the main international Outsoursing companys. One of his main partners is Google.
As a Business Developer you will consult with small-to-medium sized businesses in the Spanish market that are not currently advertising with Google. You will speak with decision makers via phone video conference to gain an understanding of their business needs. Using this information, you will then design media plans and launch campaigns for your client using Google’s advertising solutions, including Search, Display YouTube ads, thereby helping your client achieve their business goals.
This is an outbound new business sales role, where you will be expected to consistently exceed your quarterly sales targets through high volume outbound cold calling, cold emailing and social media outreach to leads that are provided to you daily (no prospecting needed). You will be provided with intensive sales and product training, as well as mentorship and coaching from management senior reps. Successful sales reps will also have opportunities for career progression, as this is a rapidly growing and evolving project with Google.
- University degree.
- Prior sales experience (2+ years) with a proven track record, ideally in an outbound cold calling environment.
- Desire to work on a competitive, target-driven new business sales team.
- Highly disciplined, with excellent time management organizational skills.
- Strong written and oral business communication skills.
- Native Spanish speaker with strong oral and written English.
- Introduction training on Google Ads and specific sales training.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products.
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Office location surrounded by the sea (World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain)
- Full-time position, from Monday to Friday, 39 hours/week
- Salary:23.000€ gross/year + up to 6.000€ gross/year in bonus
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 261)