Sales Intern with a Native level of Romanian or Hungarian
Sales & Marketing
5.000 - 7.000 €
Europe Language Jobs is a fast-growing job board that is looking to hire someone to help them with the international Sales Department and assisting with different tasks.
Our client has a very dynamic team and is always open to new ideas and possibilities.
Europe Language Jobs currently provides service to candidates and companies throughout Europe, operating in 48 countries and over 33 languages.
You will be responsible for your own group of countries and your tasks will be, with the help and support of your mentor:
- Build a network and promote the activities of the company on LinkedIn
- Acquisition of new customers
- Build good, long-term relationships with your customers
- Discuss the needs of your customers
- Make outbound calls to follow up on customers' demands
- Encourage your customers to post their job offers
- Advise your customers how to use the job board
- Inform your customers about the latest developments of the company services
- Identify sales opportunities and close deals
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling and upselling in order to increase revenues
- Analyze goals and strategy with the team
- Create new ideas and possibilities to help to develop the strategy
- Native level of Romanian or Hungarina
- Proficiency level of English
- You are a friendly and positive team player and willing to work in an international environment
- You are proactive, eager to learn and highly motivated
- You are results-driven
- You want to develop a career in business
- You have previous relevant experience in sales / account management (customer service, shop etc.), you are not afraid to pick up the phone and you are results-driven.
- You are passionate about online business and the recruitment industry
- You are able to identify customer needs and you have
- You have excellent listening and communication skills
- You are curious and able to multitask.
Our client offers:
- International and friendly working environment
- Possibility to do a 6 months’ internship near the city center in Barcelona
- Working on a fast-growing company, possibility to incorporate to the commercial team after the internship
- Paid online course (of your choice) in cooperation with EUDE
- Salary: 500€/month.
- Working hours: from Monday to Friday 09:00 – 18:00 and 1 free afternoon per week
(+34) 93 231 00 00