Customer Service Team Leader - Industrial Sector
La Llagosta, Barcelona, Spain
Sales & Marketing
Multinational company that manufactures and distributes security seals and new technologies in locking systems. With around 130 employees in Spain, distributed at its headquarters in La Llagosta and branches in Madrid, Zaragoza and Valencia. They have international presence in Portugal, England and France
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the Customer Service Team Leader is the intermediary between the commercial service and production.
You shall have the following responsibilities:
1. Order Tracking (from its entry until the delivery to the Customer).
2. Ensure and verify deliveries.
3. Develop and disseminate the dashboard and trade statistics.
4. Ensure communication between logistics, marketing and sales force.
5. Tracking Budgets and trade issues.
6. Analyze sales (statistics, monitoring of files)
7. Manage the Customer Service team.
8. Ensure a good management of customer service.
-Bachelor in Business Administration or similar
- Spanish, English and French advanced.
-Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a Customer Service or Sales Administration department
- Experience as Team Leader is highly valuated
- Excellent communication skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Leadership and teams management
- Customer and results oriented.
(+34) 93 321 00 00 (169)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (169)
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.