Business Development Representative with a fluent Level of French
Sales & Marketing
Our client is the biggest transport company presenting its services through an app.
Currently located in more than 600 cities around the world, they move drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters. Connecting everyday needs such as moving somewhere or obtaining dinner, all in an app, our client is a pioneer in the field of mobility.
Right now they are looking for someone who seeks the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, this is your opportunity.
The Business Developer role is a great opportunity to leverage your sales and negotiation skills. We are looking for a natural seller passionate about business cooperations who enjoys negotiating to build the best partnerships. Your primary focus will be bringing new associates onto the platform, applying your skills in prospecting, emailing, cold-calling and relationship building to affiliate the best partners and provide them with a great experience. You'll also be working with a team to design, optimise and implement efficient sales processes.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Leverage prospecting and relationship-building skills to create partnerships with France’s best enterprises
- Make contact to potential new collaboration partners
- Manage and follow-up incoming interest
- Negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our partners, including sustainable economics for both parties.
- Achieve and consistently exceed sales goals
- Collaborate and exchange with other teams (e.g. Marketing)
- Help us identify and build best practices for your sales team and others
- Act as an ambassador of the company's mission, brand, and product
- Clearly communicate the value of the company and its newest products to prospects via email phone
- Work in close collaboration with the local French territory teams
- Full fluency in French and good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Experience in a customer facing position (past experience in a sales role preferred)
- Experience in Sales and/or cold-calling and/or B2B environment
- Exceptional listening, communication and organizational skills with a can-do mindset
- Proven ability to multi-task and follow through while paying strict attention to detail
- Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to improvement of your craft
- A builder's mind and an infectiously positive attitude and drive to win; hustle and determination
- Contract with the company
- Competitive salary
- Good conditions apart from the base salary
- Possibilities for professional growth within the company
- Opportunity to join an expanding company
(+34) 932 310 000 (Ext. 302)