You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Luxury Consierge Manager - Customer Experience
Sales & Marketing
Our client is an international retail company specialised in the creation of tourism and shopping experiences.
- Develop and implement the strategy of the VIP room and concierge services for the Village. All aligned with the Village’s general Hospitality and Guest Services strategies, mission, vision values together with the marketing- and retail departments
- Establish service standards for each part of the guest journey – using the newly established “Guest Touch Point Journey”
- Work with Marketing on the service promotion
- Work with a specific number of airline- hotel partners to set this service up as a very high-end exclusive service available for the high spenders only
- Act as an ambassador within the business to deliver the Village’s VIP Concierge guest experience
- Ensure the VIP lounge is operating efficiently keeping the guest experience in mind at all time and maintained in excellent conditions.
- Create and maintain excellent business relationships with the VIP’s at all times and does everything possible to exceed their expectations.
- Implement the Best Guest Services practices for the Village ensuring that programmes, systems, procedures and initiatives are shared amongst the different stakeholders within the Village’s management team
- Work closely with the HR and Brand Services team to develop the Hospitality Guest Services Standards, the training content and ensure that our staff is trained accordingly.
.- Build strong partnerships/ relationships with Brands (both current and future Brands) when needed or requested, to ensure that our VIP guest receives a luxury retail experience.
- Maintain an up-to-date CRM database for the Village that will allow us to communicate with our guests efficiently and appropriately recording specific information in terms of preferences and personal information.
- Will have to work closely with Marketing and PR to bring the guests and with Retail to know where the product or the deals are
- Will have to create a very close relationship with the hotels and make sure the right contacts are made to drive the business of the Village
- Daily contact and closely working with the Food Beverage outlets to provide a unique Food entertainment experience
- Proven track record in a VIP / Concierge management positions, ideally hospitality guest management.
- Likes to provide service and gets motivated by providing excellence in service.
- Demonstrates drive, resilience and flexibility when working in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Ability to work successfully to tight deadlines and within commercial budgets.
- Strong organisational skills, critical thinking skills and solution orientated.
- Discreet trustworthy, approachable, attentive and intuitive, proactive and able to multi-task.
- Ability to work in a team environment and autonomously, hands-on profile and can-do attitude.
- Outstanding stakeholder’s management, strong influencing skills and interpersonal skills.
- Decisive and collaborative in equal measure.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Fluent in English, other European languages would be desirable
- Permanent Contract
- Immediate start
- Competitive salary
- Becoming part of a well established company withing the Tourism and Retail Industry
- Multicultural Team
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.