You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Operations Support Representative
Sales & Marketing
19.000 - 21.000 €
Uber is a very important international company, they are an online food ordering and delivery platform and partners with restaurants in hundreds of cities around the world.
As an Operations Support Representative you will be in charge of the coordination with the drivers and delivery partners to guarantee a high quality service.
What you´ll do
- Grow number of delivery partners on the platform: acquire delivery partners, inform them about how to use the app, engage them to make a good use of the platform.
- Resolve complex problems for delivery partners quickly and with highest quality delivery using various support platforms (email, chat, phone).
- Be able to learn and master multiple systems (knowledge base and various contact management systems).
- Communicate quickly and effectively to various levels internally at Uber and externally to users as needed.
- Be a subject matter expert on processes and may help internal Uber CSRs as well as users with complex problem solving.
- Triage urgent issues, escalate to appropriate stakeholders, and drive them to resolution as necessary.
- Speed: Take ownership and do what it takes to get the job done.
-Travel 4/5 days a week.
- A bachelor's degree or college experience preferred.
- High level of English and Spanish
- Advanced MS Excel user.
- Incredible empathy and understanding of both riders and driver partners alike. You will be an advocate for Uber's users and are passionate about the community experience.
- Calm under pressure. You have excellent organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Exceptional reading comprehension and writing skills. Must be able to connect what users are asking for with answers to their true issues.
Salary: 19.000€ b/y. 1.500€ net pay.
Temporary contract till december with options to renew.
Travels, food, hotels accomodation paid for the company.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 309)