You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Global CRM and Retention Manager
Sant Boi de Llobregat, Spain
Sales & Marketing
Our client is a Start-Up born to disrupt the ecommerce industry.
We are looking for a Retention Manager, to take customers journeys and loyalty programs to the next level! The Retention Manager will be a key player in the Global Growth team and work directly with the COO and the country managers.
You will be the responsible of leading the customer retention levels to the next level and getting customers stick to the company! You will develop engagement strategies across our channels and programs, such as the subscriptions service, and coordinate them for a global implementation.
· Take ownership of all loyalty and advocacy channels and programs at the company, from strategy and design to execution
· Focus on the customer journey, set concrete KPIs, roadmaps and actions to improve customer engagement and retention
· Plan, manage and deliver the global CRM strategy, resolving any issues that arise during the implementation of CRM campaigns
· Rigorously track and monitor past and current campaign performance and user behavior to recommend strategies and campaigns that will increase engagement across countries and channels
· Work closely with our COO, HQ Marketing, Operations and local Growth teams to stay ahead of the latest tools, insights and best-practices, both internally and externally
· Build collaborative relationships with all marketing teams to gain a great understanding of customer base through insight segmentation and data analysis
· At least 3 years of experience planning and launching lifecycle campaigns with demonstrable results.
· Excellent project management and communication skills.
· Hands-on experience with an email or CRM platform a plus.
· BA/BS/Masters in Economics, Business, Engineering, or other quantitative focus.
· Experience with A/B testing, messaging, and post-campaign analysis.
· Data-driven decision-making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
-Continuous training for the employees
-We offer an opportunity to join a young and ambitious e-commerce start-up.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext 245)