Learning & Development Consultant (m/f) Lisboa
Our client is a information and technology company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services.
Our client is an Information and Technology company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services.
As a Design and Content Consultant, you will have a key role in developing learning content to support the Digital Technology Services Division portfolio of products, services and offerings.
The role will involve:
• Talking to and gathering information from subject matter experts within the organization on a range of portfolio products, services and offerings;
• Building strong working relationships with subject matter experts will be a key part of the role;
• Identifying learning and development needs related to portfolio products, services and offerings;
• Developing US English Training Units for worldwide use to address the identified training needs;
• The team is using an increased amount of multimedia such as short animated videos to help explain the products, services and offerings we have and the role would include helping develop scripts for videos, animations and voice overs;
• The role will also include publishing content to online portals.
• Qualifying requests for Faculty support to identify core business problems and how the Design and Content team might contribute to identifying learning gaps and providing solutions;
• Support the facilitation of requirements definition with Faculty team members and key business stakeholders;
• Interpret Faculty and business needs and translating them into creative and impacting learning solutions using all available mediums, providers and services;
• Creating and managing the development of bespoke programs up to exec levels of management that align with design methodologies (ADDIE, SAT, etc.);
• Leveraging multi-component learning solutions and support frameworks to embed learning, ensuring optimum results in a fast paced environment;
• Partnering with Faculty leads in order to manage the delivery of impactful learning deliverables ;
• Providing core needs analysis across all Faculties, and business lines; providing subject matter expertise for all design and development interventions;
• Working closely with Faculty leads that key stakeholder relationships are developed and maintained, business needs are met and ensuring that Design and Content are providing a measurable partnership that adds value;
• Strong Project Management skills;
• Working with the L&D project manager to plan content design projects and programs; ensuring that all resources and deliverables are managed within time, cost and quality;
• Working closely with the Vendor Management Specialist to ensure that appropriate third party suppliers are planned and provided for any required deliverables;
• Manage all translation and localization requirements via the Project manager;
• Defining measurement strategies that link all L&D programs to tangible benefits and return on investment;
• Support the Faculty leads to raise the visibility of the L&D Design and Content practice across the business lines.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Consulting;
- Excellent skills in Graphic Design;
- Capacity of e-Learning management;
- Knowledge of systems approach to training;
- Excellent communications skills and ability to work with a range of people of varying training knowledge;
- Knowledge of e-Learning tools and e-Learning course development;
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Drive for Results;
- Thinking Strategically and Analytically;
- Customer orientated;
- Effective self-management;
-Contract with the company;
-Opportunity to join an expanding company.
Talent Search People es una consultoría internacional de selección de personal, ubicada en Barcelona, Madrid y Lisboa. Somos expertos seleccionando perfiles en cuatro áreas de especialización: Comercial y Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers y Finanzas y Administración.