Masterdata Associate with a Native level of Italian and a high level of English
Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
19.000 - 21.000 €
Our client is an international Pharmaceutical company that is in rapid expansion.
This position is for the Barcelona office where many different nationalities are present.
We are looking for professionals who guarantees the fulfillment of global and specifics procedures as well as has responsibility for correct and timely maintenance of the country and LE specifics documentation.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be the following:
- Execution of master data maintenance, validation and support tasks for business partners and service materials within expected SLAs and quality
- Fulfillment of global and specifics procedures as well as responsibility for correct and timely maintenance of country and LE specifics (IBO Documentation
- Resolution of standard topics / doubts in close cooperation with the requesting units, the Global Master Data Team and other relevant units.
- ICS controls guarantee correct performance
- Follow up specific meetings with the countries and ensure to implement the best practice in the team collaboration
- Work relation mainly O2C/S2P departments and MD units as well as business partners participating in daily operative tasks BP/SM
We are looking for a person with the following requirements:
- Administrative studies or proven experience in similar position
- Valuable experience in S2P/ O2C
- Native/Excellent level of Italian
- Very good level written and spoken of English.
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Excel medium level, MD related Tools – MDG, SSF, Yourdoces
- Permanent contract (Starting with a 7 month contract)
- Full time position (08h-17h, with 1h flexibility).
- Company Buffet (1,7€ / day)
- Dynamic and international environment.
- 23 days of holidays
- Free drinks and beverage
- Discount in their products and other services.
- Other social benefits
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 228)