Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Junior Payroll Specialist fluent in Arabic and English
Our client is a multinational company based in Barcelona.
Our Client is a multinational company, looking to incorporate a Payroll specialist with excellent level of Arabic and English.
Job Description and Qualifications
This role will include processing salary information, payroll-related expenses and time-sheets, input of pay/personnel changes and answering payroll related queries. You will therefore have experience of Social Security/Taxation/statutory payments/payroll-related legislation and be able to manage the end to end process.
• Ensure accurate and timely processing of the assigned payroll countries
• Ensure fixed and variable payroll data is accurately and timely transferred to regional payroll platform
• Initiate the monthly pay cycles and resolve pay generation issues and generate off-cycle payments as required
• Manage expatriate payments for international assignees
• Review system generated reports, determine if accurate processing was accomplished, and correct any errors
• Perform Ad Hoc reporting of payroll data and control reconciliations with finance
• Perform tasks to establish and maintain employee payroll and benefits records
• Document all outside the system work practices and operating guidelines for assigned payrolls
• Provide effective service to internal customers
• Remit payments to tax and social insurance authorities and benefits providers; complete and submit any required regulatory forms
• Calculate tax gross-ups for special payments
• Establish payroll withholding for court orders
• Provide an effective and efficient administrative support to the local HR function.
• Customer Service/Support mindset
• Microsoft Office and specifically and extensive knowledge of Microsoft excel
• Fluency in Arabic and English is essential, other languages are an advantage
• Working permit for the European Union is required!
To effectively carry out this role you will be required to be highly confidential, pro-active, well organized and a confident communicator with a track record of working in a customer service environment. As you will work in an international environment it might be requested to function as the backup for other EMEA countries.
Attractive salary+social benefits
Talent Search People es una consultoría internacional de selección de personal, ubicada en Barcelona, Madrid y Lisboa. Somos expertos seleccionando perfiles en cuatro áreas de especialización: Comercial y Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers y Finanzas y Administración.