Customer Service Agent with a Native Level of German
The company offers an international environment with possibilities of growth.
- Provide professional, prompt and friendly client support by listening to clients and responding in a way that exceeds their expectations.
- Identify and troubleshoot the issues accordingly using available resources.
- Logging and follow up of Customer Information.
- Responding to enquiries and handling client escalations by telephone and email.
- Having a full understanding of company processes and maintaining contractual obligations.
Are you the one we are looking for? Well, if you can tick most of the boxes below, let's talk.
- You're a natural team player - we believe in supporting and developing our people, and we want you to grow with us and help us to grow our business.
- Able to speak, read and write to mother tongue or equivalent level in German.
- Someone who loves to give and receive fantastic customer service - we want you to treat every call or email or social media post as an opportunity to delight our customers.
- You should be reasonably comfortable in English.
- Good keyboard skills and an understanding of MS Office will really help you get up to speed quickly. Even if your skills are a bit rusty, come and talk to us. We are a team that embraces diversity and innovation and people who want to try something new. In return we will give you all the training you will need.
- Full-time contract (40 hours/week)/ stable position
- Extensive Training and languages lessons (Portuguese and English)
- Excellent and multilingual work environment
- Good prospects career
(+351) 707 50 22 73
(+351) 707 50 22 73
Talent Search People es una consultoría internacional de selección de personal, ubicada en Barcelona, Madrid y Lisboa. Somos expertos seleccionando perfiles en cuatro áreas de especialización: Comercial y Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers y Finanzas y Administración.