Service Desk Support Analyst Danish - Lisbon
Our client is a leading global information and technology services company providing clients in the healthcare industry with end-to-end solutions to measure and improve their performance.
- In charge of technical assistance services and provides a first line support service;
- Register the calls in the Help Desk Management tool according to the agreed procedures;
- Provide remote technical assistance to the customers in order to solve the problems related to the product use or a malfunctioning order;
- Answer customers’ calls, collect inquiries, analyze users’ requirements and provide telephone/email/network based support to the customers;
- Report the customers’ problems to the relevant department, identifies and communicate the solution to the customer;
- Involve the company’s technical assistance resources for a customer service visit when a remote solution is not possible;
- Alert the Help Desk Supervisor or Help Desk Manager in case of issue;
- Update and complete the help desk knowledge database;
- Follow up the incidents until their resolution or their closing;
- Keep himself updated on the company products;
- Act as a reference for his colleagues;
- Share the information with the other team members and the management;
- Contribute to the integration of new colleagues (training, monitoring) (reserved for the Senior Help Desk Operator);
- Contribute to the improvement of the tools and procedures (reserved for the Senior Help Desk Operator).
Native level of Danish
Excellent level of English
Good Microsoft Office skills
Full time - Monday to Friday
5% annual bonus on performance
Bus – Shuttle Service to and from work
Talent Search People es una consultoría internacional de selección de personal, ubicada en Barcelona, Madrid y Lisboa. Somos expertos seleccionando perfiles en cuatro áreas de especialización: Comercial y Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers y Finanzas y Administración.