Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Data Analyst Manager
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Finanzas y Legal
Our client is a leading international tourism group with headquarters in UK and operates in over 180 countries. This company is a leisure travel provider committed to responsible leadership in the travel sector.
The main objective of this position is to be responsible for managing and developing the business performance analysis and market insight framework to support more commercially driven and better informed decision making through greater visibility and understanding of trading. In addition, is also responsible for defining a new financial planning and forecasting framework and developing advanced analytical capabilities to analyse key business drivers and impact/correlation with trading.
The responsibilities would be:
- Track and report business performance on a weekly basis to support management decision-making across all functions in the organization
- Review and understand performance against forecasts and budget, pro-actively identifying risks and opportunities, using insight and leadership to drive commercial success
- Create predictive forecasting tools leveraging advanced analytics to project based on past trends, seasonality effects and input from analysis and market insight
- Develop analytical models to identify patterns and effects of business drivers into trading outcome variables
- Provide deep granularity and understanding of the trading performance based on detailed business performance drivers (demand, conversion rates, availability, competitiveness, technical performance, etc), market effects and insights from functional areas
- Identify improvement opportunities (underperforming areas or those with room for development) and assess implications and course of actions together with main functions
- Develop findings and actions for weekly Trading Review Meetings allowing the understanding of trading and driving informed decision making
- Masters degree in finance or other analytical discipline required
- 5+ years of proven track record of providing high quality financial analysis and business partnering
- Analytical skills and high attention to details maintaining a global vision
- Proficient in spreadsheet, database management, word processing and presentations
- Proactive, results oriented and excellent communication skills
- Team spirit and comfortable working in multiple initiative simultaneously
- Experienced leading, coaching and developing teams
- Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken. Spanish would be a distinct advantage
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 194#)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 194#)
Talent Search People es una consultoría internacional de selección de personal, ubicada en Barcelona, Madrid y Lisboa. Somos expertos seleccionando perfiles en cuatro áreas de especialización: Comercial y Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers y Finanzas y Administración.