Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Responsable de Logística
Zaragoza , Spain
Comercial y Marketing
Our client is an important company within the industrial sector and need to incorporate a Logistic Manager.
Our client is an important company within the industrial sector and need to incorporate a Logistic Manager .
As a Logistic Manager you will report to the Plant Manager and you will be responsible for the following functions:
-Processes all the transport and export documents (delivery and consignment notes) that can be requested (dealing with sales for issuing commercial invoicing, packing lists, cargo and custom documents arrangement...)
- Tracking of final product stock to be able to arrange the daily loads. Develop and supervise the execution of the Load and delivery Plan coordinating it with production and quality departments
- Daily hiring of the trucks for the planned shipments. Special transport/cargo handling media hiring.
- Leads the logistics team and organize the work shifts and the storage and load areas within its responsibility scope.
- Participates in the negotiations with suppliers, customers and carriers (inland, air or maritime transport).
- Advice to sales team during offer phase. Collaborates with project leaders for the organization of shipment and transportation.
- Leads cost reduction and continuous improvement programs jointly with different departments (production, sales...)
- Prepares the loading orders for the trucks
- Coordinates the materials and final products flow until their receipt by the customer
- Carries out administrative tasks, as reporting (ERP) systems, issuing procedures and work instructions related to his job/area scope...
- Advices health and safety organization and supervise de compliance of the procedures and norms by his team.
- Defines and coordinates the training for the personnel under his command scope.
We are looking for a person with the following requirements:
-Degree, preferably in organization (i.e. engineering), economics, trade... or high level technician in these subjects.
-Advisable and highly valuable: Master degree in foreign logistics
-3 years in a similar job, especially, in factories manufacturing and delivering big size goods (as structures for civil engineering works, construction, ship building or other heavy metal works, aeronautics and automotive business).
-Advisable: Deep knowledge as a user of ERP systems (preferred: BAAN, SAP, Navision...)
-Advisable: experience in automotive business companies.
-Initiative, organizational capacity, strategic perspective, decision making, team spirit, rigorous application of occupational health and safety regulations, environmental commitment
-Deep knowledge of English language.
(+34) 93 231 00 00
(+34) 93 231 00 00
Talent Search People es una consultoría internacional de selección de personal, ubicada en Barcelona, Madrid y Lisboa. Somos expertos seleccionando perfiles en cuatro áreas de especialización: Comercial y Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers y Finanzas y Administración.