Já não pode candidatar-se a esta vaga. Por favor, entre em contacto para poder encontrar mais vagas como esta
Service Technical Coordinator
Engineering & Pharma
Agilent is the premier laboratory partner for a better world. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the insights they seek –– so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Agilent is the premier laboratory partner for a better world. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the insights they seek - so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Agilent is currently looking for a new Scheduling Administrator to join the team in our Cheadle office.
In this position you will be responsible for the daily scheduling of activities and maintaining and improving the overall effectiveness of the onsite delivery channel.
• Meeting of contractual commitments
• Maintenance of productivity of internal customer engineering team (including travel efficiency)
• Financial based channel selection of external suppliers and the appropriate consideration of customer expectations and priorities
The main objectives of this position are:
• Effective planning and scheduling of Agilent Customer Engineers and contractors for onsite activities, minimizing third party cost, traveling costs and optimizing Agilent Engineer onsite productivity
• Delivering High Levels of Customer satisfaction
• Optimizing time of scheduling based on customer expectations, minimizing rescheduling and number of customer interactions
• Priorisation of customer requests within agreed timeframes and management of escalations when required
• Customer management and negotiation of satisfactory timelines for onsite
Responsibilities of the position include:
• Daily management of workload, optimizing planning where required to meet objectives
• Daily Administration of activities in a pressurized environment
• Taking a high number of internal and external phone calls while working to agreed service levels in the SSC
• Work with the Senior Schedulers, Remote Engineers, SSC Managers and Service Delivery Managers to assure mid and long term resources meet requirements regarding geographical coverage, skill sets and channel mix
• Liaising with Sales and Support delivery managers on all planning customer issues. Feedback on process and guideline adherence of sales and onsite support activities
• Identification and escalation of logistics issues
• Ensuring all working relationships follow Agilent Technologies Standards of Business Conduct
Provides administrative support in support organization to support personnel, including call management, documentation creation and office automation assistance. May routinely provide support to remote team members. Responds to customer inquiries, acts as liaison with product divisions and other internal entities. Determines and develops approaches to administrative services/ support assignments and processes. Responsible for organization processes/ projects which require use of planning and judgment. Solves a broad range of support/ service problems varying in scope and complexity
• Experience with and effective use of planning and administrative tools ( SAP is preferable)
• Strong English language skills (verbal written)
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Being a team player and being able to take ownership
• Helping your colleagues with a positive attitude
• Ability to thrive in a highly pressurized and demanding multitasking environment, responding to sudden changes of priority and to manage escalations
• Ability to set customer expectations
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work independently and without direct supervision
A Talent Search People é uma empresa de consultoria internacional de seleção e recrutamento, com sede em Barcelona, Madrid e Lisboa. Somos peritos na seleção de perfis em quatro áreas de especialização: Comercial/Vendas, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers e Finanças & Administração.