R&D Engineer Advanced
Agilent is the premier laboratory partner for a better world. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the insights they seek –– so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Agilent is a leader in life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical markets. The company provides laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise, enabling customers to gain the insights they seek. Agilent focuses its expertise on six key markets: Food, Environmental and Forensics, Pharmaceutical, Diagnostics, Chemical and Energy and Research.
The Vacuum Product Division (VPD) provide products to the Instrument division as well as to the final customers. Turbomolecular pumps is the key product line within VPD busines.
The Advanced R&D Engineer will design and develop Agilent products like Turbomolecular pumps, improving processes, systems, services or scientific applications using broad engineering concepts and research techniques, according to the project requirements. Facilitates transition of product design and enhancement to full production/delivery, partnering with the test team and laboratories, working on the full cycle of the manufacturing: from planning to delivery.
Reporting to the head of the Project group, will actively collaborate with his peers in the following disciplines:
• Design and validation of rotating and static parts for Turbopumps
• Design to cost
• DFMEA and PFMEA
In this position he will be required to:
• Determine and develop approaches to assignments
• Lead or be part of key development and/ or design projects requiring coordination with other functions
• Solve a broad range of problems of varying scope and complexity
• Aeronautical or Mechanical Engineering Degree
• Numerical Simulation expertise (Roto-dynamics, linear and non linear FEM simulations - preferred tool is Ansys)
• Positive attitude to experimental work and validation testing
• Ability to deal with 3D CAD modelling (preferred tool is Solidworks)
• Fluent English
• Ability to work in a dynamic multinational environment
(+34) 93 231 00 00 ext.124
(+34) 93 231 00 00 ext.124
A Talent Search People é uma empresa de consultoria internacional de seleção e recrutamento, com sede em Barcelona, Madrid e Lisboa. Somos peritos na seleção de perfis em quatro áreas de especialização: Comercial/Vendas, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers e Finanças & Administração.