IT & E-Commerce
Our client, RAET, is a Dutch company that develops software specifically designed for Human Resources. It has over 1,000 employees, including more than 200 developers.
RAET is looking to open a new office in Madrid with the idea of becoming a decisive leader in development. They are looking for candidates who are excited to grow and who are motivated to help create technological developments. The philosophy of this new opening is based on teamwork and dedication to overcome challenges
As a Software Engineer your main tasks include:
- Being responsible for the design, development, construction and maintenance of a new system, or take existing applications to a new level.
- Based on the Scrum methodology, deciding how the work is distributed amongst various team members.
- Assuming the responsibility of reaching all work delivery dates agreed.
- Helping end users when needed.
- Guiding and training the team.
- Designing information, application and technical architecture
- Designing and developing a new system in collaboration with new team members
- Providing input procurement and specific customer contracts
- Reporting work progression to the Scrum Master and / or Delivery Manager
- Participating in think tanks and sharing knowledge of quality software development, new technologies and technical tools to help improve projects
- Sharing knowledge about professional development and training
With regards to technical knowledge, the following is necessary:
- Experience with, and knowledge of, eXtreme Programming (XP), Lean Scrum (knowledge and / or experience with SAFe is a plus)
We are looking for the following profiles:
- IT graduates
- At least 5 years experience in C#.NET development
- Languages: English: is a daily working tool (international experiences are also highly valued)
- Experience in developing Scrum-type agile methodologies (knowledge of SAFe is a plus)
- We are looking for people who are excited by, and searching for, new challenges; people who are motivated by technological developments and who want to work in a dynamic, international and young environment.
- The opportunity to work in a leading working environment with a commitment to continuous development.
- Possibilities of internal growth
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Stable work contract
(+34) 91 590 04 31 #114
(+34) 91 590 04 31 #114
A Talent Search People é uma empresa de consultoria internacional de seleção e recrutamento, com sede em Barcelona, Madrid e Lisboa. Somos peritos na seleção de perfis em quatro áreas de especialização: Comercial/Vendas, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers e Finanças & Administração.