Já não pode candidatar-se a esta vaga. Por favor, entre em contacto para poder encontrar mais vagas como esta
Junior JAVA Developer
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is one of the world's leading insurance groups.
As a Java Junior Developer your main responsibilities will involve
• Supports the implementation activities, troubleshooting system environmental issues, training as required
• Responds to application problem tickets as necessary
• Understands customers’ processes and products and how they fit within the goals of the business unit
• Reviews and validates the detailed technical design for business applications to ensure alignment with business requirements.
• Estimates Rough Order of Magnitude for the level of effort/cost of new application functionality
• Performs quality review checks on project deliverables
• Supports application testing, implementation, and training activities
As a Java Junior Developer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
• >1 years of experience in application development / testing or business / system analysis role
• Experience to work in diverse, multi-cultural environments and to deal with ambiguity and changing/evolving requirements
• Good abstraction skills (mapping requirements into IT solutions)
• Motivation to not only document but also develop, configure and test (no IT development behind for implementation)
• Good problem solving capability and flexibility to think in alternative solutions paired with creativity
• General positive attitude and pro activeness
• Basic technical knowledge and capability (e.g. for log files, excel formulas, web standards)
• Good English communication skills
• Experience in technical interfaces (web services), data extraction, data import and in SOAP web services and tools e.g. (SOAP UI, WSDL) are an added values.
• German communication skills are an added value.
• Working knowledge of business process modelling, analysis design disciplines and of the overall iterative software development lifecycles
• Java (to generate Java classes/JAR from WSDL using JAXB)
• Background in digital web-based applications beneficial
• Guidewire, Basic SQL, HTML, CSS, Unix command line skills (grep, cd, start/stop,…), beneficial
- Competitive salary
- Full time position
- Permanent Contract
- Multinational environment
(+34) 93 231 00 00 EXT.160
(+34) 93 231 00 00 EXT.160
A Talent Search People é uma empresa de consultoria internacional de seleção e recrutamento, com sede em Barcelona, Madrid e Lisboa. Somos peritos na seleção de perfis em quatro áreas de especialização: Comercial/Vendas, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers e Finanças & Administração.