QA Automation Engineer
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is an important dutch multinational company who has its own software. They are creating two new agile development teams in Barcelona, one of the most attractive hi-tech locations in Europe.
- Maintaining testing frameworks
- Guidance/consultancy to the developers/team
- Ensuring complete test coverage by understanding functional requirements and technical specifications
- Prepare and execute test cases, regression testing, participate in triage, provide clear feedback to project teams
- Shaping company’s testing best practices
What's expecting you?
- Being part of an innovative team
- Team spirit and team work in a dedicated, professional and efficient company
- Plenty of room for independence, flat hierarchies and individual development opportunities
- Transparent, dynamic and flexible company culture. Our employees run our company!
- Strong knowledge of system and integration testing
- Experience with Selenium, JUnit, java, sql
- Experience in automated API testing
- Experience in load/performance testing of APIs
- Experience in data driven test design
- Basic database skills (SQL and tooling)
- Advanced skills in test design methods (e.g. boundary analysis, equivalent partitions)
- ISTQB foundation level
- Fluency in English is essential
- Java programming
- Basic knowledge of a scripting language (python, bash)
- Flat hierarchies in a transparent company culture.
- Exciting national and international projects.
- Competitive compensation.
- Team spirit and team work in a dedicated, professional and efficient company.
- Plenty of room for independence, flat hierarchies and individual development opportunities.
- Transparent, dynamic and flexible company culture.
A Talent Search People é uma empresa de consultoria internacional de seleção e recrutamento, com sede em Barcelona, Madrid e Lisboa. Somos peritos na seleção de perfis em quatro áreas de especialização: Comercial/Vendas, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers e Finanças & Administração.