Já não pode candidatar-se a esta vaga. Por favor, entre em contacto para poder encontrar mais vagas como esta
Payroll con Italiano
L' Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona
Finanças e Legal
Our company is a global leader in color and specialty chemicals with strong market insight, highly
talented people and a long history of material excellence and expertise. It is headquartered in
Reinach near Basel, Switzerland, and operates with approximately 3000 employees and 25 production
sites, over 35 countries. Through its three businesses: Textile Specialties, Paper Solutions and
Emulsion Products, The Company delivers specialized performance and color solutions to meet customer
needs in their local markets. A company committed to innovation, world-class quality standards, high
service levels, cost-efficiency and sustainability. It also develops technologies that improve the
beauty and performance of everyday products. Products enhanced, colors enhanced, performance
enhanced – “Life enhanced”.
Our people have a rich tradition of working side by side with our customers as long-term partners,
developing tailored solutions that help customers deliver business success in their local markets. Our
different backgrounds and talents enrich our perspective and help us create a performance-driven and
collaborative culture. Every day, with our passion, commitment to excellence and innovation, our
people create specialized performance and color solutions designed to appeal to our senses and
emotions for a greater life experience.
Reporting to the EMEA HR Manager, our new HR Shared Services Expert will:
- Manage the Employee Life Cycle, which will broadly include Personal Administration, Employee
Queries, Data Analytics and Dashboards, Reporting and Master Data Management.
- Own and administer the hiring process and related employee queries
- Own and administer the process for Leave Absence, Exit and answer employee queries.
- Provide data input to the payroll process, check data, get reports if/as needed, answer
employee queries and ensure the interdependencies with other internal process eg financial
- Input Master Data management and collect data. This will include Employee Org Data
management and check data accuracy.
- Answer Employee Queries (Email, Telephonic or Workflow Based) or ensure an answer is
Education and experience:
- Human Resources Diploma or Degree
- Fluent in English, French and Italian
- Three years of experience in HR Operations or HR Service Center as a minimum
- Experience in experience in a multi-country HR Operations set up is a plus
- Strong multi-tasking and analytical skills
- Very good customer service skills
- Must be ready to take accountability and perform under a dynamic multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate well with the teams
- Working knowledge of SAP (HCM Module) will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of local/regional employment laws will be a plus
- Should be open for travel for short durations
- Position based in Barcelona area
- Competitive Salary
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext.193)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext.193)
A Talent Search People é uma empresa de consultoria internacional de seleção e recrutamento, com sede em Barcelona, Madrid e Lisboa. Somos peritos na seleção de perfis em quatro áreas de especialização: Comercial/Vendas, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers e Finanças & Administração.