IT & E-Commerce
Our client, RAET, is a Dutch company with over 1000 employees, including over 200 software developers, which specializes in Human Resources software development.
RAET is looking to open a new office in Madrid with the idea of becoming a decisive leader in development. They are looking for candidates who are excited to grow and who are motivated to help create technological developments. The philosophy of this new opening is based on teamwork and dedication to overcome challenges.
As member of a self-organizing Program team, you help decide how work is addressed and optimally distributed among the team members. While keeping focus on delivering committed result as a team, you assume full responsibility for delivering your assignments - and are fine to assist with or to take over tasks originally assigned to other colleagues. You feel responsible towards end-users, and reach out when they need your help. You make full use of the freedoms given to "do your thing" and to be innovative in creating new technology, but stick fully to common promises made towards your colleagues the organization. At the same time, you help improving our best practices - and are constantly looking to make them even better.
Especially from seniors, we expect them to:
• Guide and coach team-members as subject matter expert
• Design information, application and technical architectures
• Design and develop new systems or drastically enhance existing ones, in close collaboration with other team members incl. the Product Owner - this includes determining program requirements and procedures for software maintenance
• Report on progress of work to Scrum Master and/or Delivery Manager
• Participate in knowledge "guilds" and actively share and develop knowledge on software development, professional development, software quality, new technology, new tools and techniques and training.
Technical skills we look for include (ideally you possess these - or you have a demonstrated ability to acquire them fast, and excel in using/applying them):
• Solid experience in setting up complex, and multi-tenant, BI solutions
• Solid experience in complex software architecture design
• Knowledge of Software architecture
• Agile Development Experience (SAFe)
• Excellent expertise on the Microsoft BI stack including SQL Server, Integration Services, Analysis Services (Tabular) and Reporting Services
• Experience with design patterns and methodologies
• Experience with object oriented programming
• Experience in (Microsoft) Cloud based BI platforms
-The opportunity to work in a leading working environment with a commitment to continuous development.
-Possibilities of internal growth
-Ability to work in an international environment
-Stable work contract
-Attractive salary and social benefits
(+34) 91 590 04 31 ext. 119
(+34) 91 590 04 31 ext. 119
A Talent Search People é uma empresa de consultoria internacional de seleção e recrutamento, com sede em Barcelona, Madrid e Lisboa. Somos peritos na seleção de perfis em quatro áreas de especialização: Comercial/Vendas, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers e Finanças & Administração.