Internet Safety Evaluator Spain
Location: Spain, Spain
Salary: Competitive salary
In Lionbridge we are linguistic experts and cultural translators. We build deep relationships with the biggest brands in the world, so they can build deeper relationships with their customers. We’re fluent in 350+ languages, and we work from more than 5,000 cities as we combine human empathy and machine intelligence. We’ve been doing it for 20+ years, and we’re just warming up.
Lionbridge is currently seeking Internet Safety Evaluators in Spain.
We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in improving online search results and who are comfortable working on sensitive and adult content.
During your day to day…
- You will be reviewing online video search results to improve their content and quality.
- You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on video content found in search engine
results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used.
- You will be reviewing the content of potential upsetting or offensive material to make internet
browsing safer and more secure for all users.
- Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution by expressing your opinion on the
quality and content of what is currently out there on the web and protecting users from viewing
- You must be fluent in written and verbal Spanish English.
- You must be living in Spain for the last 5 consecutive years.
- You must own and use a Smartphone (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS
version 9.0 or higher) to complete tasks.
- The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a Smartphone.
- Gmail must be your primary email account.
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news,
social media and cultural affairs in Spain.
- Experience in use of web browsers and smartphone apps to navigate and interact with
a variety of content.
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and
software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense.
- You must have an understanding of various social media environments and dynamics,
including memes, virality, and other trends.
- You should have familiarity with Google products.
- You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
- You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your
own home, working your own hours.
- You will be expected to work a minimum of 10 hours and
up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability.
Don’t Delay! Contact Lionbridge through the below link using a desktop PC/Laptop:
A member of our recruitment team will then review your application.