You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Bulk Transport Supervisor
Engineering & Pharma
Our client is a multinational client, producer and supplier of industrial gases.
The Bulk Transport Supervisor will have as main reponsibilities the ensurance of a safe transport operation by operationally manage transport contractors applying the company’s standards in terms of Transport and Safety.
- Monitor legislation and guarantee that the company’s rules are applied in terms of Transport and Safety;
- Monitor driver risk profiling performance of contractor and training records of contractor drivers;
- Follow up reported unsafe delivery conditions incidents;
- Participate in Transport Audits and define, implement and follow up corrective actions, claim and non-conformities;
- Perform customer visit on request in case of unsafe situations;
- Train the contractor driver trainer on the company’s standards and trainings;
- Follow-up SPOT reporting by contractor including feedback;
- Provide Act safe training to drivers and act as facilitator in driver committee;
- Follow up local contractor scorecard, ensuring the availability of reliable data;
- Periodical reconciliation/evaluation of kms and hours with contractor (contract vs planned vs current);
- Handling transport customer claims In relation with Transport Execution topics;
- Participate in dry-out meetings In relation with Transport Execution topics;
- Prepare contractor invoices applying credit, not system principles;
- Maintenance supervisor follow up, local maintenance plan and making, sure the adherence in terms of plan maintenance about Bulk fleet;
The Bulk Transport Supervisor should present with the following traits/habilities:
-High School Degree;
- Minimum 3 years experience similar position and Driver experience;
- National ADR Qualification for Portugal.
- A deep understanding of supply chain and logistics, contract management and vehicle scheduling;
- Understanding of MRP and capacity planning for vehicles drivers;
- Proven ability to “manage” contractor dispatcher or drivers;
- Native level of Portuguese;
- Good level of English.
- Good organization and communication skills, methodical, organized, independent;
- Good negotiation skills.
- Competitive salary;
- Meal allowance;
- Contract with the company.
Susana Ramos Nunes
(+351) 22 043 08 79