Demand Planner - Maternity Cover
Engineering & Pharma
Our client is a dynamic multinational (FMCG) with over 40.000 employees around the globe. Due to expansion the Barcelona office is growing!
This Role is responsible for the forecasting activities associated with customers and products to ensure that the established service level is meet
- Manage and maintain forecast models for a certain group of brands incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing and finance.
- Interact with sales, marketing, and customer service to understand demand forecast drivers and coordinate cross-functional activities to reconcile variances.
- Facilitate and coordinate activities between factories and commercial on a day-to-day basis or for specific issue to meet demand forecast and customer expectations.
- Communicate and manage delivery plans with Sales and Customer Service to address gaps between demand and supply
- Monitor factories production plans and manage inventory levels to optimize investment and minimize obsoletes/slow moving
- Represent Supply Chain on regional and global project teams
- Control portfolio complexity to ensure healthy level of skus
- Identify and implement supply chain processes enhancement/efficiency opportunities for continuous improvement
- University degree
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of SAP/APO or other software related to demand planning
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Maternity Cover (6month to 1year)
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity of Career progression within the company