You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Laboratory technician - Organic synthesis expert
Basilea-Campiña , Switzerland
Engineering & Pharma
For the R&D Team of our client, we are looking for a Laboratory Technician to support with the development of active substances to obtain new or optimized effects.
The focus is on the synthesis and formulation of chemicals for the Textile and Paper industry.
We are looking for a chemical Lab technician with experience in organic synthesis and/or polymer chemistry and in formulation of corresponding commercial products.
The versatile and varied activities include:
• planning and autonomous execution of synthesis test series
• organization and documentation of analytical
• applicational tests.
• Completed training as laboratory technician or equivalent vocational training
• Minimum 3 year experience in the field of organic chemistry synthesis or polymer chemistry
• Experience in organic synthesis
• Experience in titration test and Dc analysis.
• Familiarity with HPLC, GC, IR, UV/Vis
• Experience In the field of formulations is desirable
• Knowledge of current analysis methods are a plus
• Accurate and efficient working style
• Great teamwork and communication
• Good knowledge of MS-Office
• Fluent In English - verbal and written
• Any additional language a plus
You will have the opportunity to work for a multinational company in the innovation department with the best experts of the market.
Pier Andrea Delise
+34 93 231 00 00 (Ext: 210)