You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Field Service Engineer - Leiria
Engineering & Pharma
Our client is a multinational company within industrial robotic sector based in Oporto.
Being part of the costumer service team, your main functions will be:
- Communicate with the customer to ensure satisfaction and implement any necessary corrective actions.
- Provide on-site installation, validation and commissioning of instruments.
- Perform hands-on on-site troubleshooting and service.
- Provide high level technical support to external customers at their location.
- Provide on-site training to the customers.
- Develop Service technical documentation.
- High level of English (first certificate) and native Portuguese. Medium level of Spanish is a plus.
- 2 years of experience with any of the following PLC's: Allen Bradly, Modicon, Siemens, Automation Direct, and Omron.
- Proven experience with any of the HMI, or SCADA software packages
- Experience in Numeric Contro and Robotic;
- Travel is required for this position.
- Being part of a multinational company
- Permanent contract
- The organization bears the related cost (travel and daily substance allowance).
- Company car