You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Junior Supply Chain Manager
Valdemoro, Madrid, Spain
Engineering & Pharma
Our client is Danone, an international company leader in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods sector. They are a leading global food beverage company built on four businesses: Essential Dairy and Plant-Based Products, Waters, Early Life Nutrition and Medical Nutrition. They aim to inspire healthier and more sustainable eating and drinking practices and have subsidiaries in Europe, E.U.A., Latin America and Asia. Besides this they have been recognize by international institutions as one of the best brand companies to work.
As a Junior Supply Chain Manager you will be working in the Early Life Nutrition and Advanced Medical Nutrition divisions and reporting to the Manager in charge. Your objective will be analyzing and optimizing the balance of inventory across the Supply Chain network
You will be responsible for:
- Reporting tracking stocks, service level sales.
- Monitoring stock levels and shelf life in order to satisfy our customers demand.
- Weekly follow up of production planning scheduling for each factory.
- Being responsible for International transportation.
- Reporting damage, inventory discrepancies.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Graduated in Engineering, Business Management and Administration or similar
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Operations in a FMCG Company
- Proven knowledge of Operations warehouse dynamic
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel SAP
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Motivation and willing to grow professionally
- Possibility to join a team of professionals in a FMCG environment
- National and international career opportunities inside Danone Company
- Other compensations and benefits
Ana Rita Mouro
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 274)