You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Engineering & Pharma
Our client is a Chinese power and fiber optic cable manufacturer. It the 4th largest manufacturer of cable in China and is among the 100 largest such manufacturers in the world according to market research firm Integer.
We are looking for an Optic Cable Oversea Technical Director for Spanish speaking countries in South America.
Responsible for pre-sales support, product development, technical management and after sales service in South America market under the lead of company CTO;
Your responsibilities will be:
- Collect and analyze the information related to new products, new technology, demands of major clients as well as local mandatory specifications and standards, to better understand the technical and product development trend of optic cable industry, formulate oversea market technical and product development planning and guide and promote the reno.
- Taking care of the homologation of HT products in local market.
- Working together with sales team to develop and maintain relationship with major telecom operators, responsible for identification and analysis of requirements of client, technical solution and clarification as well as coordination on after-sales technical issue.
- Responsible for the optimization of oversea products design, manufacturing process and quality improvement, to enhance the competitiveness and satisfy the requirements of clients.
- Participation in international technical exchange forum and workshop to promote HT company image and brand.
- Responsible for patent application in local market.
- Train and develop oversea technical team.
- Complete other's tasks assigned by superior.
- Master or above in Science and engineering (Telecommunication or material )
- At least 7 years relevant working experience in global optic cable company or telecom operator
- Familiar with Spanish-speaking countries optic cable market
- Having strong capability and skill of planning,organization,interpersonal communication,business acumen as well as excellent leadership and team building.
- Competitive salary + attractive commissions
- Work in an international environment with great atmosphere
- Permanent contract
- Travelling possibilities
(+34) 93 231 00 00