Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor (HSE)
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
You will join an innovative FMCG company, with a dynamic and fast pace learning environment with more than 40 years of presence in the market. With offices in Barcelona, very well connected by car, and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
As a HSE Advisor, your main role will be to support and coach leadership, operations and technical and engineering teams to drive continuous improvement of safety and environmental performance ensuring legal compliance.
During your day to day:
- You will support the development and deployment of HSE strategies.
- You will build knowledge and expertise within the organization.
- You will responsible of compliance with legislation and corporate standards.
- You will ensure potential hazards have been identified, assessed and eliminated.
- You will ensure the company’s site health and safety delivering business benefits ensuring accreditations (ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 or ISO 45001) and delivery of internal and external audit programs and preventative actions to address any non-conformity.
- You will maintain relationships with external authorities (ACA, ARC, etc.)
- You will assure that safety and environmental incidents are suitably investigated and conclusions clearly identify responsibilities.
- You will manage contracts with suppliers and external consultants related to HSE activities.
- You have 4 years of experience as HSE advisor.
- You hold a Degree in Health and Safety with a desirable Engineering Degree.
- You will have experience in working in food factories environment in operation/technical role or experience in maintaining safety, or environmental management system.
- You will speak Spanish and English fluently.
- You are a person with drive for results, dynamic, creative and with capacity of working with tight deadlines.
- You will have a stable position with permanent contract.
- You will have a competitive base salary + variable
- You will have a wide variety of social benefits: medical and health insurance, restaurant tickets, company phone, etc.
- You will have the chance to continue developing your career in a very reputed company.
- You will be part of a dynamic and multinational company with opportunities to continue developing your career.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 273)