Reliability Engineer Electrical
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
Multinational company in the chemical sector
In this position the Reliability Engineer Electrical will be responsible to define the strategy for managing the assets in all the Air Separation Units Plants.
The principal responsibilities will be:
- Define and support the Assets Management team in driving the implementation of the full company Standard for Predictive, preventive and corrective maintenance to improve availability and reliability in the all plants.
- Identify opportunities to improve cost efficiency in the business.
- Support in defining and review the budget.
- Support Plant Modification
- Contact and work with other Platfoms function.
- Review specific regional maitenance procedure
- Scope, supervise and Support Machinery Major Overhaul or Revamping
- Support the Project Execution department
- Support/execute Due Diligence
- Support/Execute Reliabiliy Review Audit.
- Contact with vendors.
- Develop QA/QC standards for Electrical equipment repair.
- Prepare equipment technical specifications and data sheets.
- Develop life cycle costs.
- University degree in engineering or equivalent professional related experience.
- Experience in industrial plants
- Basic knowledge in the production process
- Fluent English. French&Spanish language will be cosidered as a plus.
- Availability to frequent displacement
- Broad Knowledge in electrical equipment
- Fundamental understanding of the equipment and process within ASU-CO2.
- Strategic Thinking.
- International enviroment.
- Permanent contract
(+34) 636 166 298