Project Manager - MGM
Location: Portugal, Portugal
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
Our client is a multinational company, producer and supplier of industrial and medical gases.
What you will enjoy doing
You will combine tactical execution skills with strategic expertise to lead cross-functional teams through the entire project lifecycle. Being the client's primary point of contact, you should be able to handle multiple priorities and hold accountability for project execution.
We expect you to continuously evolve your professional skills through training, self-development and, most importantly, by successfully delivering complex projects.
• Lead a project from start to finish, working with teammates from strategy, business analysis, development, and quality assurance; Define and assess project risks and effectively deploy mitigation plans;
• Demonstrate and achieve business results from deploying project management methodology and supporting major change projects;
• Lead cross-functional teams, prepare and conduct project meetings, train and coach teams on the use of LSS methodology and drive a culture of continuous improvement in your function;
• Ensure project roadmap supports for teams and business goals;
• Standardize the core business processes across the different countries
• Communicate the project's overall progress, results and risks to senior stakeholders. Recognize and reward successes and celebrate accomplishments;
• Advocate for new ways of doing things challenge conventional wisdom at all levels of RES by demonstrating proven methodology and proposing new project ideas;
• Lead teams of subject matter experts to find sustained solutions to achieve business goals
• Experience in a similar operational role and managing multidisciplinary team members;
• Strong Portuguese/English language skills. Spanish and French is a plus;
• Solid experience with MS Office;
• Availability to national and international travels (20%);
What makes you great
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
• Strong customer focus, influencing skills and cross-cultural communication and collaboration at all levels of the matrix organization
• Skills in leadership, adaptability, problem solving, and critical thinking;
• Certification in Lean Six Sigma is valorable, but not essential
• Passion for continuous improvement
- Permanent position with a competitive salary.
- Possibility to devolp skills in a international environment
(+351) 211 450 153 (Ext. 216)