You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Accounts Payable with French - Multinational Pharmaceutical Company
Finance & Legal
Our client is a multinational company specialized in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector. This position is for the Barcelona office where many different nationalities are present.
The main Accounts Payable functions are:
- Accomplishment of quality controls to ensure the correct and the payment
on time of vendor invoices.
- Responsible for the Vendor accounts maintenance as open items and Good Received
- Invoices Received and for the booking and codification of special vendor invoices.
- The candidate will collaborate with internal and external stakeholder for further
standardizations in the S2P area.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Studies in Business Administration/Economics or demonstrated experience
in Accounting of a minimum of 2 years.
- High level of French
- Excellent English communication skills (Written/Spoken).
- Advanced MS Office Excel user.
- It will be valuable skills in SAP and Concur (travel expenses tool).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required when dealing with customers
(internal or external), employees, fellow employees, and management.
-Availability to work full time (08:00 to 17:00hs)
-7 month temporary contract with possibilities of permanent contract
-Salary: 20.000€ gross per year
-Working within an international environment
-Company Buffet (1,7€ / day)
-Other social benefits
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 191)