Finance & Legal
Our client is a multinational company in the cosmetic sector. For their Barcelona headquarters we are looking for a Money Banking Accountant, fluent in English (C1).
Reporting directly to the Cash, Credit Collection Manager, the person will be responsible for:
- Prepare annual Cash Forecast with daily updates (XRT)
- Responsible for Vendor Payment proposal in due dates.
- Preparation of daily collections for bank log-in and booking.
- Monthly Bank accounts reconciliations for all legal entities.
- Monitor Legal Entity cash flows and bank accounts transfers.
- Monitor and Control Bank Charges as per agreements among financial entities.
- Prepare Bank Charges related analytical reports for decision making.
We are looking for a person with the following requirements, knowledge and skills:
- Degree in finance/Economics or a business related discipline
- Around 3 or 4 years of experience as Bank Accountant.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Knowledge of computer skills: Microsoft Office, ERP-SAP.
- Accounting knowledge.
- Advanced skills to develop accounting reports (mainly in Baking)
- Strong motivational capacity. Energy and passion for the job position. Learn from daily learnings and know how to share them with others.
- Competitive salary + Benefits
- 30 naturals days of vacations.
- Three months trial and indefinite contract.
- International and multicultural environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 124)