Commercial Agreements & Trade Incentives Expert with Arabic
Finance & Legal
Our client is a multinational company specialized in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector. This position is for the Barcelona offices where many different nationalities are present.
The Commercial Agreements and Trade Incentives Associate will be performing standard set up and maintenance of commercial agreements, processing of rebates and incentives and resolution of customer pricing claims and queries.
The main tasks:
- This role will promote communication and collaboration with corss-functional partners within the Order to Cash network for customer satisfaction.
- Perform relevant activities for the setup, renewal or termination/roll over of contracts.
- Perform request to create/change prices, deals, general agreement.
- Perform timely and accurate processing of customer rebates/incentives in accordance with company policy.
- Validate and timely close out customer claims relating to pricing issues.
- Receive and drive timely resolution or closure of standard/routine Commercial Agreements and Trade Incentives related queries, complaints and feedback.
- University Degree or equivalent is a plus (equivalent with main focus on Administration or Supply Chain Management).
- 1-2 years of experience in Commercial Agreement/Trade Incentives or other related commercial Order to Cash processes.
- Native/Fluent level of Arabic (spoken and written)
- Fluent level of English (spoken and written)
- Advanced MS office.
- Experience with ERP systems. SAP experience is a plus.
- Highly Customer oriented.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize, analytical skills and ability to multi-task.
- Competitive Salary + Social Benefits
- Temporary Contract (7 months) with real possibilities to get a permanent contract.
- Immediate incorporation.
- Multicultural and international environment.
- The company will help acquiring the permits and other documentation.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 216)