Credit Analyst with Advanced level of English
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
You'll join a multinational company, leader creating fragrances and flavors, with more than 8.000 employees around the world and with more than 100 years of international presence, where you will grow and lead projects at an international level.
As a Credit Analyst you'll join the Credit Team and during your day to day:
- You will consider potential and existing clients with a credit model based on financial statements.
- You will be responsible to control the credit limits of our different clients and maintain our payment terms and credit limits.
- You will have a key role managing information about our clients, as credit risk factor, credit limit and all certified financial data obtained in SAP.
- You must monitor and release blocked sales orders after analysis, and follow-up customers financial reports and credit risk assessments in the shared folder in the network.
- You will have to create and improve processes and automation of tasks in order to speed up the documentation process.
- You will have a key role analysing different clients nationally and internationally to guarantee risk levels in several subsidiaries.
You're the person we're looking for if:
- You have at least 4 years as a credit analyst.
- You have a deep knowledge in financial statements, ratios and credit reporting.
- You speak Spanish and English fluently (both written and spoken).
- You're familiarised with SAP and MS Office package.
- You're a person with analytical skills, detail oriented, with adaptability to changes and and great motivation to develop yourself professionally.
- You'll work in very close proximity to our business in a global and intercultural environment
- You will have a competitive salary.
- You will work full time with flexible hours.
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract.
- You will have a career development plan and a supportive inspiring team.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 244)