Fraud Analyst Specialist with Portuguese, English and Spanish
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
You will work in a company in the online payments sector, part of the FinTech group which focuses on trading technology. It focuses on offering payment solutions for credit and debit cards as alternative methods for companies which work globally with the main goal of being part of the market in LATAM.
You will be able to work in a very accessible area, next to many Ferrocarrils stops. You will also be able to enjoy a really good working environment and have the chance of potential career growth to Claims Team Leader.
As a Fraud Analyst Specialist, your objective is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
During your your day to day:
- You will monitor bank accounts, financial transactions, accounting paperwork, and other financial documents and analyze the data to identify any potential fraudulent activity.
- You will monitor real time queues and identify high risk transactions within the business portfolio
- You will manage incoming emails and Skype messages
- You will identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- You will build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- You will provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- You will keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- You will follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- You will take the extra mile to help customers
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative of at least 6 months
- You have strong phone/email/Skype handling skills and active listening
- You are familiar with with CRM systems and practices
- You have customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- You will have a competitive salary
- You will work from 10:00 to 19:00
- You will have a permanent contract (6 months trial period)
- You will be part of a dynamic team
- You will work in a very accessible area
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 215)