Data Entry - Team Leader
Finance & Legal
Our client is a state of the art robotic accounting software that allows to outsource all accounting tasks in a clever way. They take care of the paperwork of entrepreneurs and accountants.
They are more than 120 employees, have offices in Belgium, The Netherlands and Spain, and have +25.0000 happy costumers over Europe.
We are looking for 2 team leaders to give support to the Data-Entry manager to create the department from scratch, as well as leading a small team in the mid-term.
The data entry work focuses mainly on entering information/completing missing fields on documents for effective document recognition.
Data Entry work
- Analysis of software: Analysing first version of software (correct errors, make improvements, find new methods)
- Analysis of statistics: Analysing statistics and process of documents
- Analysis of documents: Analysing different documents/ terms/ translations
- Shift Planning: According to statistics and workload
- Contact Universities for job postings
- Create student database and teams + contracting
- Preparation of on-boarding training for students
o Preferably background in accountancy/accounts payable department
o Interest in working for a young, dynamic IT start up
o Computer savvy: Having a basic practical knowledge of computers.
o Accuracy: we are looking for people with a great attention to detail.
o Independence: employee has to be able to keep himself on task and focused.
o Time management: All sent documents have to be handled on one day.
- Full time contract/ 8 hours
- 15.000 euro annually gross
- Great new offices in Poble Nou
- Unbeatable atmosphere!
- Starting date: 15th July
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 195)