HR Business Partner
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
You will join an international company that supplies agronomy, energy and grain around the world. You will work in Barcelona, in a growing office with a cost-effective structure. The team in Barcelona is of 12 people, but they are 210 in total around Europe.
As an HRBP, your main role will be to assist and support in people development including, performance management, coordination of training for EMEA population and have a generalist role in Spain.
For EMEA Training Development:
- You will be responsible with the HR Manager to develop and conduct training programs at the different levels of the organization in Europe.
- You will enhance employee and management performance.
- You will mantain accurate data for reports related to training programmes, IDP process and Succession Planning.
- You will provide support for all trainings and events in terms of planning, logistics and operations.
- You will assist supervisors and managers in managing employee performance process.
For EMEA Talent Acquisition:
- You will coordinate the recruitment selection process for Geneva Barcelona.
- You will interview and assist in the selection process to fill vacancies in EMEA.
- You will coach managers on candidate interviewing and selection.
For Spain HR Generalist scope:
- You will ensure execution of HR processes and employee life cycle in Spain.
- You will ensure employee onboarding.
- You will keep permanent contact with the payroll provider.
- You will work on the administration of leave, preparation of vacation provision and ensure follow up on vacation balance.
- You will maintain update personal files and database.
- You will assist with salary surveys, data collection and benchmarking exercise.
- You will provide monthly statistics, headcount report, as well as other ad hoc reporting.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a University degree / certification in human resources or related field.
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in HR.
- You have a strong background in people development recruitment.
- Your verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish are excellent. French is a plus.
- You have ability to prioritize and work with a high level of autonomy.
- You are a results oriented person.
- You can deliver HR projects within agreed deadlines.
- You can work well under pressure.
- You can confront issues directly.
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract.
- You will work full time with flexible hours.
- You will have a competitive salary with bonuses.
- You will have development opportunities.
- You will have 25 working days of vacation.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 353)