Location: Barcelona, Spain
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
You wil lbe working in an important company based in Barcelona
On your everyday, your main duties will consist in:
- Ensuring all employment practices, policies, procedures, systems and handbooks comply with the company and Spanish legislation.
- Manage and administer payroll across all the company employees.
- Monitor and manage the onboarding and training of all employees.
- Support managers with the management of their designated teams, in line with company policy and procedures.
- Drive employee engagement.
- Acting as the primary point of contact regarding all employee relations issues pertaining to: disciplinaries, grievances, absence/performance management, maternity/paternity, and flexible working requests
- Work with the company to ensure action planning goals are met and additional plans are created to encourage continuous improvement across all aspects of the business.
- Ensure all HR Administration processes and procedures are fully documented and kept up to date
- Assist the team in any additional administrative task’s as requested
- Responibles for the recruitment strategy and the recruitment team.
You are the person we are looking for if;
- You have 3 to 5 years of HR experience
- You speak English and Spanish
- You are up to date knowledge of Spanish Employment Law
- You have experience running payroll within a Spanish company
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have ability to work autonomously
- You will have a permanent contract
- You will have attractive salary
- You will work in Barcelona