Junior Credit Risk Analyst with English
Finance & Legal
Our client is one of the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading
capabilities in transaction processing, working with government and commercial customers, automation, analytics and constituent experience.
- Analyze and recommend customer lines of credit (management skills + positive relationship management skills)
- Deliver on Credit Risk annual performance goals and long range planning. The person must be a team player with a willingness to engage the entire team in the credit process.
- Coordinate activities with other internal departments to support business development strategies.
- Maintain a high level of expertise regarding the economic and commercial environment of their markets.
We are looking for candidates with the following experience, skills and qualifications:
- Business Administration or Finance Degree
- Minimum 6 months of experience
- High English level
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Competitive salary
- Temporary contract (immediate incorporation)
- Local employee discounts at shops and restaurants
- International and comfortable office environment
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext 216)